JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Jamie Foxx to play Mike Tyson
Monday, February 25, 2008


Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx is to take on the role of legendary boxer Mike Tyson in a forthcoming film about his life. The retired sportsman is planning a Hollywood blockbuster biopic about his controversial career which he will produce - and he has already signed up Foxx to play the lead role.

Tyson says, "Jamie Foxx and I will be working together. He will play me in the film about my life. We already talked about it several times." Tyson also insists he is finally free of drugs for the first time in years, admitting he was never completely sober - even in his boxing heyday.

He says, "Even when I was training for a fight, there were no drugs, but I would drink. I had never been clean and sober my whole life. This is the first time. I'm tired of losing. I lost the trust of my family, my five kids. I didn't like that way of life and decided to change. I saw the devil and didn't want that."

Starpulse News

posted by Juicy @ 8:51 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •