JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Fantasia: This Show Is Kicking My Butt!
Sunday, August 19, 2007


Fantasia on Color Purple:

'I ain't never heard the sleep word so much in my life until I got on Broadway,'' she says with a laugh. ''I'm so tired - mentally tired, physically tired.''

The content of the show has also drained her.

''Miss Celie takes a lot of out of me,'' Fantasia says in her soft, raspy Southern drawl, in between bites of a light lunch. ''I'm being told everyday that I'm ugly. ... you can't play the part if you don't kind of put yourself in her shoes and live her life. So it's like, I carry that stuff with me.''

''I put myself in her shoes in having (daughter) Zion at such a young age and dropping out of school and being in just bad relationships and disrespected,'' she says.

'I just feel like God won't put too much on me than I can bear,'' she says with a heavy sigh. ''As long as I feel like I'm touching somebody ... as long as I'm blessing somebody, I know that I'll be blessed.''

''It's teaching me discipline,'' says Fantasia, who believes she'll be a new woman when it's over.

''I won't look at things the same. After doing Broadway, you can do anything!''

Source: New York (AP)


posted by Juicy @ 1:10 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •