JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
New York Going Buckwild
Sunday, August 19, 2007


According to Page Six, "FLAVOR of Love" finalist New York was acting like a diva at club Home on Tuesday night. A waitress told The Post's Marianne Garvey the reality show regular was acting "racist, overrated, and crazy."

The staffer, who is white, continued: "I went to her table and told her I think she's so cute and funny. Then I went to shake her hand and she looked me up and down, laughed at me and said she had a cold. But immediately after, she shook the hand of another waitress, who is black."

Next, New York caused a scene when she demanded to see new drink glasses coming from the bar directly to her. "She told me someone drugs her drinks when she's not looking," the waitress said. When the staff told her it was impossible, New York began sending her bodyguard over to fetch her cocktails, while bottles of vodka sat on her table. "She acted like a rude, nasty pig all night, " the waitress concluded.

A VH1 flack said: "She was there but denied the claims about how she acted."

posted by Juicy @ 9:52 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •