JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Joy Bryant keeps it natural
Friday, December 08, 2006
From make-up to movies, actress Joy Bryant keeps it natural.


Joy been acting professionally for about five years - her break came when she was cast in 2002's Antwone Fisher. "I've been very, very forunate - but I don't want people to put me in a box," she says. "I'd love to be in a cool action movie, where I have train, shoot guns, and beat people up."

First, though she appeared in Bobby, a critically acclaimed film about the assassination of Senator of Robert F Kennedy in 1968. "I play a switch board operator at the Ambassador Hote [were Kennedy was shot], " she says, "but it's a huge ensemble cast." Indeed, Joy is sharing the screen with everyone from Lindsay Lohan to Anthony Hopkins, and she couldn't be more excited.

When the film premiered at the Toronto Film Festival, Joy say, "Someone called it a dream team, which was so cool. Because I'm on the team!"



Teen Vogue
posted by Juicy @ 10:58 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •