JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Game: The Next Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air?
Monday, November 06, 2006
Rapper 'The Game,' has been forced out of Compton by concerned family members who urged him to raise his son away from the hood.


The rapper reluctantly bought a home in Glendale after pressure from his family made him realize his son's well being was far more important than his own plans to stay as close to the mean streets as possible.

He says, "Now, I'm like the "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air."

In Related News:

The Game has defended his decision to record his new album with Will.I.AM., insisting he brought the gangsta out in the hitmaker. Will was the surprise choice to produce tracks on the Game's new album, "The Doctor's Advocate," but the rapper insists the collaboration made perfect sense to him.

He says, "People forget Will was down with Eazy-E and "Ruthless Records" back in the NWA days and he's a talented dude. Trust me, I brought back the gangsta side. "Working with him really brought me to a place I haven't been in a long time. I could see the fire in his eyes. It was an incredible experience."

(Source)

posted by Juicy @ 1:52 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •