JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Kelly on love, acting, and her next album
Friday, November 03, 2006

"In a phone interview with The New Paper from her home in Houston, Texas, the 26-year-old singer said she hopes to meet her dream man one day and get married .'I would love someone who is confident, has a sense of humour, goals and who knows how to have fun,' said the singer with a giggle.

Rowland said she's enjoying the freedom of being unattached.
'Single life is pretty cool. Right now, I'd rather be single. I haven't met anyone whom I want to be attached to,' she said.

Rowland's second solo album My Story: Kelly Rowland will be out in April next year.

Describing it as 'something that truly belongs' to her, she said: 'I have been working on it for almost a year. I can't wait for the rest of the world to hear it.'

Solange is a singer-songwriter, is in talks to collaborate with Rowland on this new album. She had penned Obsession for Rowland's debut album Simply Deep.

Said Rowland: 'I'm excited to be working with her, but she has not written any songs yet for the next album yet. For the next record, there will be a new sound... It's an urban, R&B sound,' said Rowland.
Rowland said she has learnt a lot about herself working solo.

'I definitely think you have no choice, you have to find things that make you, you. (I am) coming into my own person and you will get to hear a more mature me on the new album.'

She is keen to try acting in more romantic comedies, listing Pretty Woman and Boomerang as her favourite movies. Her dream role, she added, is to do an autobiographic film on '60s actress Diahann Carroll.

(Source)
_____________________________________________________

I hope Kelly doesn't allow Solange to work on her album again. We all remember what happen last time.

posted by Juicy @ 10:26 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •