JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Akon and Chilli Visit MTV's "TRL" yesterday
Thursday, November 16, 2006

According to Eurweb, Missy Elliott, the Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am and Timbaland are among the producers tapped to work on the debut solo album of Rozanda "Chilli" Thomas under her new deal with Akon's Konvict Muzik label.

"This will be totally opposite from when she was with the multiplatinum group," Akon tells Billboard. "She's an incredible artist and I want people to reconnect with her."

Akon says he will produce half of Chilli's album, which is due to be released in mid-2007. (Source)


In related news, Akon struggled with recording sessions for Gwen Stefani's second album because her baby son Kingston constantly cut her vocals short.

Akon is producing tracks for Stefani and became annoyed when she kept interrupting sessions to attend to Kingston.

He says, "She brought her son into the studio and she would be in the booth, she's like, 'Hold on, I've got to check on the baby!' "I'm like, come on, you've got to get this done! "But I have 3 kids of my own, so I understand."(Source)

posted by Juicy @ 4:18 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •