JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
MTV's "TRL"
Tuesday, April 08, 2008


Ray J visits MTV's "TRL" at MTV Studios Times Square on April 8, 2008.

In Related News,


Ray J Talks About His Experience With Tupac, Faith and Biggie in New Interview


"We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pac's lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, "What the f*ck is going on?" That was one of the craziest sights, dog. Faith was in Pac's lap. I was like, "What the f**k? I know I'm not? Is that? It can't?" Three weeks later, "Hit 'Em Up" came out. There’s a couple of people that came up out of that camp. Bow Wow was in Snoop's camp.

Keyshia Cole was always through Death Row in her younger days. I used to see Keyshia all the time in there with Pac. I'm not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef."

Ray J continued, and spoke of his favorite memory of Tupac: "I always just hung out with Pac and smoked and chilled.

He always used to give young niggas advice to just work hard and never give up on your dreams." "He was just a funny dude," said Ray J of Pac. "He always cracked jokes on whoever had bad breath or nappy hair. I used to spend more time with Snoop and Suge. [Snoop] used to come pick me up and I'd tell my dad I’m going down the street to do my homework. I would just come back later and pass out."

Click Here to read more...

posted by Juicy @ 9:08 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •