JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Diddy needs to pay his people....
Monday, March 10, 2008
MARIO WINANS is reportedly refusing to support his three-year-old son, according to his ex-lover Janell Bennett.

Bennett, who was in an eight-year relationship with Winans before she had her son Jordan, claims she was removed from her family home in Miami, Florida because Winans refused to pay child support. The surprise eviction has apparently left the cocktail waitress "homeless and living with friends on the south side of Chicago".

Two years ago the single mother was caught up in a legal battle with the music producer to prove he was the father of her son. DNA reports came back positive, and Winans was ordered to pay Bennett $4,500 per month in child support.

Bennett tells the New York Post's PageSix, "He hasn't paid me. I just wanted support, and I was on disability and Medicaid and welfare just to have the baby. "He stopped paying last year... by the end of August 2007, I lost the house and moved to Chicago... I just want him to do right by Jordan... It would be so simple for him to call me so we could work something out."

posted by Juicy @ 10:54 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •