JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Supahead Interview With Wendy Williams
Tuesday, October 02, 2007


She must suffer from some type of mental disorder - maybe borderline personality disorder, sociopath or something. She changes up in every interview. In the interview Karrine confessed to having a therapist and a spiritual counselor saying, "She tries to help me."

Supahead on Tigger

Tigger never been suing me. You can't sue someone for their opinion. My opinion based on what I saw, I think he's a homosexual. You can be a homosexual there is nothing wrong with that.... My hairdresser is a fabulous homosexual, and so is his boyfriend. See, that's my opinion based on what I saw - not on hear say... It's what I saw in a particular room, in Miami on Memorial Day weekend, 7 years ago. The room smelled funny, like anus. That's one of the reasons why we broke up.


On Anal Sex,

Supahead: I never had it. We've been trying, but I can't seem to open up. I've been trying. I'm still trying. Do you have anal sex (asking Wendy Williams)?

Wendy Williams: Special occasions. It gotta be very special.

Supahead: Can you tell me how to relax?

Wendy Williams: The best place to have it is some place where it's wet. A pool, a shower, something like that.

Supahead:

Darius (Eddie Winslow from Family Matters) and I are trying, but it's really, really hard. He's big. He's big, I can barely take it in the right holes.

Wendy Williams:

Is he bigger than my pink pen?

Supahead:

Yessss! Darius is a beast and l love it.

Wendy Williams:

Longer or Thicker?

Supahead:

Thicker and just as long. Darius is a beast. I can't even take it in the proper holes. So, I try to switch to the other one, but the other one won't take it.

Click
here to listen.


Audio Source via Rhymes With Snitch

posted by Juicy @ 3:59 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •