JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Kim Porter: How I Left His A**
Thursday, September 06, 2007


[Kim Porter at Tenjune party last night. The same party Diddy attended]


Last July, Diddy's longtime girlfriend waited until the rap mogul was out of town, then packed up the couple's twin daughters (now 8 months), their nursery furniture, the kitchen table and moved out.

She even invited a few friends over to help her celebrate her newfound emancipation. "I did have my little party-packing crew, yes, I did!" Porter says in the new issue of Essence

"My friends are very supportive."

Us Mag
__________________________________


On why she made such a BOLD exit:


"Because there was no other way. You think he would have let me walk out the door? He wouldn't have wanted me to go.”

On whether she was scared:


"No! Not at all. But I wanted to be dramatic. I wanted him to know I wasn't breaking up with him for two weeks-or maybe leaving for two days. If I pack up everything — twins and all — it means I'm out! Puffy's an action person, not a talk person. So I had to have an action. Telling him, ‘Babe, I'm leaving…’ was not gonna do it.”

On whether she left Diddy because he wouldn't propose:

"Do you know how many rings I have? I don't even have enough fingers (laughing). That's not why I left.”

On what she'd say if Diddy proposed today:


"I would say 'No.' And not because I don't want to get married, but because he's not ready to get married. When I get married, I want to stay married. I want both parties to be on the same page at the same time, and to leave a certain type of behavior behind. That's a commitment I don't think he's ready for."

On why she ended the relationship:


“I left because at this point in my life I want something different for myself. I invested ten years, I have children, and I've always stood by him. But now it's time for me and what I want to do for Kim.”

On how they've been getting along since the split:


“He still calls me everyday and we talk. There's no ill feeling or 'I can't stand you, I hate you, don't call.' There's none of that. We have three children together so that’s just not an option. We're committed to our children even if we couldn't commit to each other."

On whether rumors that Diddy had an illegitimate child in Atlanta caused Kim to end the relationship:


" Hmmm... Well, that definitely was part of it.”


Essence Magazine


posted by Juicy @ 2:43 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •