JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Alicia Keys - MTV TRL
Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Alicia's album will be released on November 13




In Related News,

Alicia Blogs


So this time it's been MAAAAADDDDD long since I wrote here. But I know you guys forgive me since I've been grinding on this new music. haaahaaaaa!!!! This is it though! Now is the time and I'm about less than a week away from being totally done. I almost can’t believe it. This has ABSOLUTELY been the most profound year of my life! I can’t even explain the depth that it goes, the things that I’ve learned, The things that have made me first weaker than stronger and finally over all a better person in so many ways. I can barely believe the way things have turned out! I’ve never been more happy with a record! These SONGS!!! Each one of them has such a personal and honest story that goes along with them. Each one of them are a piece of my heart and I’m so excited to be able to gift wrap it and present it to you.

The single is called ‘Noone” and I’m LOVING IT!!! I hope it’s a bit unexpected and something that completely surrounds you, engulfs you and sweeps you away. I hope it makes you feel good and strong and passionate and makes you scream the words at the top of your lungs. I hope it does things to you!!!! Hahahaha

As you can see I’m extremely exited about it and can’t wait for you to hear it!

Honestly, I cant wait for you to hear everything!! Each song is so different from the rest! You will NEVER have a chance to get tired. But as diverse as it all is, it still has the true representation and foundation of who I am, AS I AM now!

I have no regrets, no reservations, no hesitations, no DOUBT!

I am truly, totally and completely ready!!!


posted by Juicy @ 6:57 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •