JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
The Drama Never Ends
Sunday, January 21, 2007
The Black Data," Division: Matier & Ross (SF Chronicle) are reporting that Terry McMillan's ex-husband has signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster for a fictionized tell-all account based on his marriage with McMillan.


The reporters received several emails from McMillan, including a plea:

"I just do not want to end up dead because no one did anything to stop him." Plummer left a message on McMillan's answering machine, telling her, "There are people that are dying to hear your homophobic messages. All this can go away if
you make me a offer. It's just something for me to see if I can get back on my feet because you know I'm struggling."

Plummer acknowledged that he left the phone message asking for money. "Basically, I was saying if you don't want me to do any more interviews, just make me an offer." She calls it extortion, Plummer said.

Meanwhile, McMillan said, Plummer filed bogus bankruptcy papers for his failed dog-grooming business and left her holding the bag for $32,000 in income he didn't expose to the IRS.

When she replied with a "cease and desist" letter, she says, Plummer retaliated with the threat to go public with her phone messages. McMillan says she went to the FBI but the agency called it a civil matter and wouldn't touch it.

Plummer adds,

"A black woman scorned is the worst kind of scorn-and I've felt it from Terry. That's why I'm doing this book, to help black men who have come out of the closet and to give my spin on things." The reporters received another call from Plummer a few hours later, he asked, "Do you think you could mention where I work-"The Diablo Beauty Salon," in Danville? I could use the clients."

(Source)

posted by Juicy @ 11:00 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •