JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Naomi Says She's a Target
Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Naomi Campbell, who has faced a series of charges that she attacked her employees, says people are simply gunning for her.

"I just feel like I am a target," the 36-year-old supermodel told Britain's Sky News. "People have told me for months and years, 'You're a target' but it's only just kind of sunk in that I am a target."

Her comments to Sky News came after police in London said they will take no further action over claims that Campbell had attacked her drug counselor, ITV News reports.


"It's been really like a tough year in terms of like the accusations and stuff like that. It's been very hurtful and blown out of proportion," she says. "But I can't stop getting on with my life... I can't pay too much attention to this negative stuff. I don't like to live in the negative. I like to stay in the present moment and stay positive."

She adds, "I have to be very careful who I'm around, what I say, who's around me. I cannot be with someone on my own any more because I don't know the agendas that people have. I've had to learn from my mistakes but I don't harbor grudges."

Looking ahead, she says, "I just want to have my health every day and my family's health. I'm happy right now. I know not every day's going to be great. I don't drink, I don't do drugs anymore and I feel great about that." -people

T&M

posted by Juicy @ 8:38 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •