JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Omar Epps: Sexiest TV Neurologist
Sunday, November 19, 2006

OMAR EPPS:

To Impress My Wife....

"I like catching her off guard.
Last year for her birhday, I gave her a five-figure shopping spree."

I love the feel of...

"both of my daughters hugging me, the feel of their cheeks on my cheeks, their hearthbeats."

I feel sexiest when,

"we're going out and my wife gives me that look like,
'You're going to get [some] when we get home.' "

{Sammie}

posted by Juicy @ 3:19 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •