JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Buffie Interview With All Hip-Hop
Thursday, October 12, 2006
AllHipHop.com Alternatives: How does a girl from Athens, Georgia, go on to become on of the top names in video modeling?

Buffie the Body: Basically, some photos taken of me were released on the internet without my permission. I did a photo shoot with a photographer back in Baltimore, because I wanted personal pictures for myself.

AHHA: How did you feel when you first found out about the pictures being released?

Buffie: I was upset! I got into a big argument about it because [the photographer] didn't have my permission to do it. I was mad at him, but then I saw the response and what people were saying about the pictures. Everyone was overwhelmed. I don't even know the words to describe it. All of a sudden, I wasn't upset anymore. I was like, "Damn, people are acting like this about my pictures? I might be able to do more." King Magazine saw the pictures and then they hit me up on the e-mail. That's how everything began. The King spread, and then the Tony Yayo ["So Seductive"] video is what set things off.

AHHA: What were you doing before you blew up?

Buffie: Just odd jobs here and there. I wasn't doing anything special. At least nothing to really speak about. When I was young, I wanted to be a teacher. Once I got out of that, I wanted to work with computers. I always had a thing about them, programming, everything. I was always on them.

AHHA: There are a lot of video girls out there. Besides the ass, why are you in such high demand? Is it the look, the on-set professionalism?

Buffie: I look at it the same way. There's a ton of girls, like thousands and thousands of girls that are trying to do the same thing as me. It's crazy how everybody is so stuck on me. I used to wonder the same thing. I don't make nobody try to think that I'm better than the next girl. I only try to be Buffie. I never try to compare myself or act like I look better or that my ass is bigger than the next girl's. It's crazy, because I was never trying to model. It's crazy how everything happened.

Everything that I've done, the videos, these people have reached out to me. It ain't like I was out soliciting, trying to get into a magazine or anything. All of it just came to me. It does make it relatively easy because of this, now I'm doing it. I'm making sure that I stay relevant. I make sure that I do a calendar or DVD every year. I host seven to twelve parties every single month. I'm doing clothing campaigns, and there are a few other projects that have in line. There's a lot of good things that have happened from really being nobody to now, all of this.

The reason why people love me so much - of course, the big ass. Since I came out, I've seen so many females with big asses that I don't even know if it's that. It's crazy how people see this Buffie the Body phenomenon. I'm just glad that everything is going good for me. I just bought a new car and house. I've got a lot of good people helping me out. Although, real estate is something that I wanted to do for the past three or four years. I'm taking speech and diction coaching, because if I'm going to be hosting shows on TV and parties, I need to learn to speak. I have a bad southern drawl. I don't have a problem with it. I don't want to loose my accent, but my grammar isn't the best. Southern people have a way of letting what ever come out our mouths.... Click Here To Read Entire Article
posted by Juicy @ 1:56 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •