JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Wendy William weighing in on some of entertainment's hottest topics
Monday, September 04, 2006
By Jawn Murray, AOL Black Voices Columnist

Eddie Murphy's rumored engagement to Melanie Brown (Scary Spice of the Spice Girls):

"You mean that beard? Um, next."

Sean "Diddy" Combs and Kim Porter expecting a baby:

"Well, Puffy's a sloppy dude, and I don't care how rich he is. He's sloppy and a real special dude. This is his third child by his third baby's mother, cause you know that woman Sara [Chatman] just had his child, a daughter. I think this is all out of quick publicity deflection. [Kim] might not be pregnant yet. That's probably what they are working on now to quickly give her another child so they could lock down more money. I don't know. Let them keep that bulls@#% right over there! No, he'll never marry Kim. And if he does, it's not real. It's one of those It's-cheaper-to-keep-her deals or whatever. Some real slimy s@#%."

Rosie O'Donnell joining 'The View':

"The who? The what? I don't watch that show! I don't even know what you are talking about. I have no idea what you are talking about."

On Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown:

"I don't know whether they're going to split, but I think what they need is a divorce. There's too much hurtful water under the bridge. You know what I am saying? It's one thing to have an addiction, and God only knows I know, but to have a man to promise 'til death do us part,' and doesn't appear to have done anything to help his wife. In the true sense of marriage, he's supposed to drop everything and be right there with her. And yet, as legend has it, he was right there with her getting high. They should be going through this healing together. I say that with no laughter!

I don't want to talk about that Whitney Houston interview I had with her or anything like that, because my heart is speaking to you right now. As a woman caught up in that matrix for 10 years, I am over it! Yeah, I love Bobby in my own way and Bobby has been a guest on my radio show and Bobby hosted my Dons & Divas [party], but Bobby ain't no good! He's no good. And now supposedly he's moved in with [Karrine] "Superhead" [Steffans]. People think that I enjoy tearing Whitney down. That I enjoy making fun of her. Yes, it does benefit my ratings on the radio, but I am also a human being. There's nothing funny about what's going on with Whitney. There's something very disgusting about Bobby's behavior in not helping his wife through this.

Either you get a divorce so we all understand that you're free to do what you want and move in with "Superhead," or you get by your wife's side. I understand what goes on with a couple is private, but this is not going on just as a couple. They have a daughter now who is virtually who I am talking to with this Hangtags for Humanity campaign." Click here to continue reading entire the article.

posted by Juicy @ 5:47 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •