JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
NICOLE RICHIE TALKS WEIGHT, PAPARAZZI, AND MORE...
Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In an explosive new interview with groundbreaking talk show host Tyra Banks, Nicole Richie admits that in some pictures she "definitely" looks too thin, but fight backs on claims that she has an eating disorder.

Nicole on her weight: "A lot of people gain weight under stress and a lot of people lose weight under stress and I am one of those people that loses weight. I am naturally a thin person and I am 5'1" and putting on five or 10 pounds, that looks like a lot on me. I know that the photographers that follow me every day, they are looking for some sort of -- something wrong, a picture with a bone sticking out. You bend a certain way, they get the shot."

Nicole on that paparazzo who made vulgar comments implying she had an eating disorder: "I just broke down....You can't talk to people like that. If someone is anorexic, that's a serious disease. I would never say if someone was losing their hair they had cancer. You can't say someone has a disease if they don't."

Nicole on whether she is anorexic: "Absolutely not. One-hundred percent not. I am not anorexic. I am not bulimic. I do not have a eating disorder."

Nicole on why she recently began seeing a therapist and nutritionist: "I just thought it was important to get the right team around me to make sure whatever I put in my body is helping me put on weight," she says, "and slowly but surely, I am doing so."Source

posted by Juicy @ 7:49 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •