JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
New York weight loss Secret revealed
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
(pictures spotted @ hott mess)

New York weight loss Secret revealed on her myspace page:

As many of you may know, I put on quite a bit of weight during the filming of season 1's Flavor of Love. After the show was over, I had gained a total of 16lbs.

I often get compliments about my new figure and how I loss all that weight so quickly. 20lbs to be exact.

My weight loss secret is that I joined "The Biggest Loser Club" diet program. I found this program to be very simple and worked well with my busy schedule. I was able to monitor my weight and got good feedback everyday. I would highly recommend this program to all my friends who would like to not only lose weight, but maintain it for a lifetime.

____________________________________________________

A little info about New York outside of the Flavor Flav drama.

This is what New York wrote on her myspace:

When I was in my teens, I had virtually no direction. The bulk of my time was spent worrying about what girls thought of me, what clothes to wear and when I was going to get drunk with my crew.

My parents had raised me well, though. Even at that young age, I had a great work ethic and a strong "go get 'em" attitude that never let me quit doing something that I was passionate about doing.

Unfortunately, at the time my "go get 'em" attitude was directed toward things that were counterproductive. Sure, my desire to be famous one day was an inspiration, but my need to be accepted socially was beating the academic and financial aspects of my life that I should have been concentrating more on.

I succeeded in my desire to be "popular," because I cared about that, but I was failing miserably at the things that would really matter when I eventually went out into the real world.
The Turning Point

My mother, who started teaching at Syracuse University at the time, willed her influence on me to change my life around. I started taking G.E. courses at Utica College and realized I was smart and capable of getting good grades. My cumulative GPA was a 3.80 and I was able to transfer to Syracuse University within 1 year.

In 2004, I graduated with honors (Magna Cum Laude) with a degree in Sociology. College was one of the most fulfilling and positive experiences in my life and I would like to do my part and support some students who also have aspirations for a college education.
~Tiffany aka NY

New York is giving away a $2,000 College Scholarship.

Beginning in October 15th, New York will be giving away (5) $2000 scholarships to lucky high school seniors. Check out her myspace page for the information.


New York's Myspace Page

posted by Juicy @ 5:52 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •