JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights
Sunday, August 13, 2006

"It was weird, putting together young women our ages -- 19 to 22 -- one of whom had not been in the mix," says Raven, who has her own music career, and thus has not been part of the Cheetah Girls' recording or touring activities over the last three years. "I'll be honest. There were territorial issues. There were catfights. It was not all peaches and cream off camera."

However, she is quick to add that once the camera rolled, "Everyone stepped up to do the job.


"The new "Cheetah" movie -- helmed by "High School Musical" director Kenny Ortega, with Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan and Kiely Williams back as the rest of the girl group -- was shot in Barcelona and will debut in August.

Meanwhile, with her hit "That's So Raven" sitcom now wrapped for good, Raven, now 20, has several movie prospects pending, as well as concerts."


I'm touring across country, and I'm up to 35 dates through the end of the year," says Raven, who leans toward R&B with alternative lyrics in her music. "The first round I think people came wanting to see Raven Baxter, to see what she could do," Raven says, referring to her series character. "Then they started to see me as a separate entity with my own style. It's really not about the money for me; it's about the feeling of the music. I like the way some of the old performers -- Janet Jackson, New Edition, Aerosmith -- put across their songs and let you really understand."

Old performers? Ouch.

source: nationalledger.com

posted by Juicy @ 8:18 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •