JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Janet Jackson in OK! Magazine
Friday, August 11, 2006






On her new album...
OK: What does this new album mean to you?
Janet: It's history for me--20 years since the release of Control.
It was a point in my life where I came to a crossroads. The biggest issue for me was making the decision to fire my father [Joe Jackson] as my manager, asking to be let out of my contract and wanting to do it on my own.On her relationship with Jermaine...


OK: What is special about Jermaine to you?
Janet: Everything. Honestly, this is a really different relationship.


OK: Why is it so different from the past?
Janet: I never had someone who stands on their own feet--they always leaned on me. They pushed into my life. When someone was causing me drama, I used to let it go. It was also very ugly. But with Jermaine it's different.On falling in love...


OK: How did you and Jermaine meet?
Janet: On the Rhythm Nation tour. But he didn't woo me then. I was married. We became friends. He did the remix to "Someone to Call My Lover" which was ironic. He says to this day that he wsn't making a pass at me. We never went out on a date. It just happened.
(Spotted @ Foxxology)
posted by Juicy @ 1:41 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •