JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Clear it Up............
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Cassie left a message on her myspace addy in regards to all the rumors (sex, first video, performances, etc).

Clear It Up

Yo, some things need to be cleared up right now. First off I'd like to say that the media is absolutely ruthless and will do ANTHING to tear people down. This week particularily has been the worst with media for me. They've released statements that I never said about the intentions of my first single 'Me & U.' I never said that the song is about oral sex. Take it as you wish, I NEVER SAID THAT, EVER!Second, this week I had an interview on New York radio, first with Angie Martinez and then later with Funk Master Flex on Hot 97.

What I said with both Angie and Flex was what I said, but all of it was taken out of context when sites such as Vibe.com decided to write about it. I never said that Pharrell could get it, I said that he was cute and that was on Angie Martinezs' show. Also on Angie's show, I said that I didn't have time for guys and that is exactly what I meant. It's not that people aren't good enough or however some of you may have taken it. I'M BUSY, STRAIGHT UP. I never said that I didn't like Ciara, I am actually a HUGE FAN of hers. I said that I didn't understand why we are compared, not only because I'm only on my first single, but because our styles are much different, she's soooooo talented, why would I discredit her? Lets be real.

On Flex, he read into a lot, but that is what his show is about. I realized that after I was done with the show. I personally don't feel that I need to talk about this "unofficial video" again (right now). But quickly, it was a bad look that got leaked on the internet. No, I DID NOT leak it....I don't care for that video, I never have cared for it. Bow and Omarion are great guys and it was wrong of me to talk about them on air. I had no bad intentions with what I said on them, but I can understand how it would upset people. Again, I've met them both and they are very sweet and kind. The rate from 1 to 10 was BS. It didn't mean anything to me. None of them were right if I had really thought them through, but how would you feel if you were on live radio with Flex. I do wish that I said no to the suggestion of the "game." Personal apologies go out to any of the artists that were offended by their rating-they weren't real, none of them.

Oh and lastly, I am aware that my live performances have been pretty bad....no excuses, I'm still getting over stage fright. I am very upset with the seris of events this week and I do not appreciate people making me look and sound crazy. I'm not a a whore or a b*tch, which is what people have been making me out to be. I'm a 19 year old girl, I'm single and I'm working my ass off. Thank you to all of the fans and supporters that have recognized my hard work.

What do you think? Do you think it's a little to late?

Click here to check out Cassie myspace for more updates.

posted by Juicy @ 9:26 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •