JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Christinia Milian CLEANS HOUSE
Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Christina Milian is selling her unwanted items on Ebay. Here is the message she left on her myspace page:

CLOSET CLEANOUT!!!!

Sup y'all! hope u guys are doing well. I happened to get some time this passed weekend and took it upon myself to finally clean my room and my closet...I have waaay too much and it's gotten out of control. my suitcases are laying everywhere, filled with clean and dirty clothes...lol, i'm a mess! Anyway, i just donated 9 bags recently to "A Place to Call Home" and i donate constantly to Salvation Army, Goodwill..etc. Where i'm getting at is..My sister said some of the peices are reeeally nice. I've worn them to events and etc...or haven't worn some of them at all cause another celeb might have worn it therefor it sits in my closet and gets old. If I put it on Ebay do I think i'd have a good chance at getting rid of this stuff. I think i'm gonna try. I dunno i've heard so many stories bout ebay and i think this could be fun. I just signed up and if anyone is interested the name we signed up as is BeatDownPrincess on ebay. So if u see anything specifically from that username u know it is official and from me. This should be a fun little hobby or an absolute mess! lol, we shall see. Otherwise, life is good. Been extrememly busy. Like i said, doing other things that i have wanted to do with my career and i'm sure i'll be able to tell u bout those things sooner or later.

Click here to view her items .... I listed a couple of her clothing @ the bottom of the post.






posted by Juicy @ 9:49 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •