JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Whitney is on her way to recovery
Saturday, July 01, 2006

Whitney Houston was seen in Nashville at a Cheesecake Factory in Green Hills.

But that wasn't the only Nashville eatery Whitney enjoyed. She and some friends also went to Pancake Pantry, where they got some VIP treatment and were able to bypass that long weekend line.

Whitney, in black sweater set with a white polka dot skirt and black heels, went there right after going to the 9 a.m. service at the big ol' Born Again Church on Trinity Lane with her buddy CeCe Winans.

CeCe and Whitney are longtime friends. Whitney is simply in town spending time with a friend. No recordings or business dealings, just friends spending time together. Indeed, folks at Born Again Church also said Whitney has been there before with CeCe.

CeCe gave a radio interview and spoke out about Whitney. Read on....

"Whitney and I had been out of touch for almost two years and when I received her phone call in early June I was thrilled to know that she was willing to accept my hand of friendship. Whitney is in a valley experience right now and she's struggling to get back on her feet after being down for so long. I invited her to come for a visit and we shared so many things just like old times. We laughed and cried and even vowed never to lose touch again. She has even attended services with me and many people were Godly proud to see her attending services and praising God despite what the media and news reports are saying about her. Whitney is my friend and I will help her in whatever way possible, but she is definitely on the right road to recovery and you can quote me on that (laughs)"

I really believe Whitney is on her way to recovery. I can't wait for her return to the music scene. With that said, I had to add a old video clip of BeBe & CeCe Winans - Celebrate New Life with Whitney Houston included.


...Source

posted by Juicy @ 8:18 PM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •