JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Khia really believes she is the best female rapper around
Monday, July 10, 2006

XXL: Is that why you declined Trina's offer to collaborate with her?

Khia: Oh yes, Trina, uh, uh. I don't do her. I feel when you look at Trina, you lookin' at sex. Most of her fans are ment that wanna fuck. Every time you see Trina, she half-naked, or in her video she talking about being a female pimp. At her shows, she's lap dancing and kissing girls. No female fans don't wanna see that. She's catering to what men wanna see. She's just an entertainer. When I look at her, I just see a whore. I don't want my daughter being nothing like Trina.

XXL: But what about Jacki-O who claims she's the Queen of the South?

Khia: Jacki-O ain't even up for question about being the Queen of the South. Jacki-O sold 60,000 units. She's bankrupt. Girl, you ain't even sell 100,000 units. Sit down! She tried to pull a "My Neck, My Back," but there will only be one. Jacki-O and Trina, every big song they made has needed a feature. I feel I'm the Queen of the South because I'm myself. Don't get it twisted, Trick Daddy got Trina from Club Rol-lexx [strip club]. Ya clientele just went from the Rol-lexx to industry niggas.

Source: XXL Magazine
HERE IS KHIA'S NEW VIDEO, "SNATCH THAT CAT BACK."

posted by Juicy @ 11:54 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •