JUICY-NEWS

CELEBRITY GOSSIP DAILY NEWS

 

Send Me Juicy Gossip
Juicy News Sponsors

People Online
online
Juicy-News
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rap mogul Jay-Z has said he is coming out of retirement to go on a world tour later this year.

The Def Jam Records president confirmed the news after a gig in his hometown, New York, to celebrate the tenth anniversary of his hit debut album, Reasonable Doubt" which is often referred to as one of the best hip hop records of all time.

He now plans to tour outside the US - including London, Seoul, Beirut, Dubai, Johannesburg and Sydney - in September and October. Jay-Z said: "It's a lot of places overseas I haven't been. I haven't been to Australia. I haven't been to Africa, Egypt."

He added: "I figured I get to take a vacation and see all of the places I haven't seen and get to play music for people who haven't yet experienced what I do but they've heard my music but that haven't seen me rock.

"In London, I've been there a couple of times but I haven't been there for two years. Different places like Australia. I haven't been there so I am excited about that."

Asked if he and gal pal Beyoncé Knowles could be planning for the patter of tiny feet, Jay-Z said: "Of course. Kids love me. I have a beautiful soul. When kids see me, they take to me really fast."

The star continued: "I have always thought about that but I always wanted to do it the right way. That's why I don't have a family yet.

"I don't want to be in Beirut missing all of your son's first things, or your daughters, excuse me, first day of school, first haircuts while you are performing at the pyramids in Egypt."
[Source: itv.com]
posted by Juicy @ 3:04 AM  
|

HOME: Maryland

I must say, "Fashion, Fashion, Fashion is my first passion!" My second passion would have to be indulging myself with Pop culture and of course, 'Celebrity gossip.'

See my complete profile

Fall Fashion Trends
Fashion & Beauty Blogs
*Let's Shop!*
*Top Links*
Previous Post
Music Blogs
Search Juicy News
Google
Web JUICY NEWS
Disclaimer
Be advised that information on this site may or may not always be accurate, therefore this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to the validity of any claims. Every picture on the blog is copyrighted to its respectful owner and cannot be used for any commercial project.
Subscribe To Juicy News
Subscribe to JUICY NEWS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

TEMPLATE BY

Free Blogger Templates

Graphics created by Kitty:

  • FullMoonGraphics

    BLOGGER

  •